Tuesday 31 March 2015

Sports Luxe









I don't know about you but I am so glad Monday is over! Yesterday felt like the longest day (I say that every Monday i'm sure) but it really did. So to celebrate that it's Tuesday and only 39 more Mondays of the year to go ...yeah I just worked that out... here is my latest post! 

I've been wanting to do a "Sports Luxe" post for ages now, it's my favourite new trend as I love making casual bits looks dressy like tees and tight skirts, or fancy crops with joggers! I think it's such a cool trend! And Missguided make it easy peasy as they have a whole bunch of sports luxe pieces. I've actually used their sports motif crop top from their new Active range for this look, paired with this stunning faux leather midi skirt to completely glam it up.... T bar heels are also a new obsession of mine, they are EVERYWHERE and I'm not complaining! 

Let me know what you think.... Love Amb xo




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Want That Wardrobe | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig