Saturday 7 March 2015

Stripes and Stone









I don't think I've owned so many coats and jackets in my life, and I really don't think I have any room left for them BUT I still couldn't stop myself when I came across this one on ASOS. I'm loving all the stone coloured pieces around at the moment and this piece is really beautiful, it's true to size and a lovely fit. This stripey top is from Topshop and I've had it since Nov last year, it's great to just chuck on with jeans and a blazer and looks effortlessly chic. Put together with white jeans and then a pop of colour with these UH-MAZING coral lace up heels from ASOS again. They're selling out fast so go grab a pair!!
Love Amb xo


Top: Topshop(low stock so similar here)
Heels: ASOS - sold out :( so I've linked some that will go with the outfit here
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Want That Wardrobe | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig