Tuesday 7 April 2015

Dublin Nights





Hey everyone!

So I hope you all had an amazing Easter and enjoyed the long weekend..... I sure did! I was over in Dublin with the girls, one of the cities I have always wanted to go! And it didn't dissappoint it really was just so much fun! Buuuuutttt as I have been so busy drinking Guinness and eating cupcakes I really have had no time all week/weekend to blog! So I decided I would share with you what I wore for both of the nights out in Dublin if you are looking for some Spring night inspo! If you follow my instagram then you would've already seen these splattered all over your feed but if you do want to know where everything is from then here it is.....

These photo's were just taken on my iphone as I didn't bring my camera with me, so obviously they are not as great quality as usual. For extra pics or just want a nosey then my instagram is amber_perry and my twitter is @amberperry_x

Love Amb xo


First Outfit
Black lace crop: Topshop (sold out similar here)
Clutch: Missguided (last year similar here)

Second Outfit
Clutch: Miss Selfridge (last year similar here)


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Want That Wardrobe | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig