Saturday 14 March 2015

Knits and Bits







So it's Saturday... my favourite day! I was sooo happy last night turning my alarm off as i'm up so early every day in the week I NEED SLEEP. I was even happier this morning knowing that I was going to Foam for lunch in Milford Haven near where I live, I only went there for the first time a few weeks ago for my birthday and absolutely fell in love with it... the food was delish! My sister and I decided to treat my mum for early mothers day lunch today, so I decided to share what I wore :) Fell in love with this asymmetric high neck jumper from ASOS it's a real stand out piece with skinny's! These boots I got from Primark at Christmas time and they were such a barg find at just £12 ... they now have the exact same boots on Missguided and River Island (different colour) for a little more... Anyway I'll stop rambling now... have a great weekend whatever you're up to!

Love Amb xo


Boots: Primark (Missguided ones here, River island ones here)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Want That Wardrobe | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig