Tuesday 17 March 2015

In My Comfies








Hi everyone!

So I have been dying to blog these Nike trainers... they are my new go to shoes for when I want to be super comfy for all the pottering around I do! When Cons and Nike blazers started becoming the 'day' shoe I was never quite into wearing trainers to just laze around in... I always felt like I was going to be nipping to the gym at any second....ugh worst feeling!! But recently I have seen so many I just love and now I'm hooked! These are quite pricey at £90 but so worth is as you will get SO much wear out of them so I highly recommend! I have to mention as well just how comfy this skirt is from Missguided.. soft stretchy and hugs in all the right places! 

Amb xo

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Want That Wardrobe | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig