Wednesday 11 March 2015

Missguided Monochrome






Missguided is definitely one of my all time favourite shops I'm constantly on their new in page filling my addiction!! This outfit is head to toe Missguided... they have so many pieces I want to blog about and these trousers have caught my eye for a while. They are cigarette style but with zips all the way up to give that sports chic edge. They have the best range of bodysuits too and all such good value for money! This one comes in at just £8.00 so you can't go wrong! I just had to have these cat eye sunglasses, I've been on the look out for some and i'm soooo happy now that the summer bits are starting to creep in!

Love Amb xo


Share:

1 comment

  1. Hy Beautiful Girl You looking so Pretty . You truly deserve it! i love your style ... :) love YOU alot !Plain T- Shirt

    ReplyDelete

© Want That Wardrobe | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig