Sunday 22 November 2015

What I've Been Up To \\ London & PLT Blogger Lunch





















So I really want to apologise for my disappearing act as I haven't posted in just over a week and I feel so guilty because I have so many outfits that I need to shoot - But I do have a good excuse (if there is such a thing) as I have been super busy up in London! So I thought I would show you what I've been up to as I love to throw in a lifestyle post from time to time and think I will make it a more regular thing on my blog so that my readers (you) can get to know me a little better. What do you think?

Enough of the rambling anyway... So last week as I said I was in London for a few days and this was mainly due to the lovely girls at Pretty Little Thing inviting me to their #PLTCyberParty event on Thursday which was just so much fun! The girls had arranged a blogger get together in prep for Cyber Weekend. The event took place at Pizza East in Shoreditch, and I can openly admit that I am suffering from major withdrawals as the food was crazy good! The afternoon consisted of pizza, prossecco, goodie bags, cyber chat and best of all getting to meet some amazing bloggers and of course the PLT girls. Some exciting things coming up so do keep an eye out for that! The #PLTCyberParty starts online on the 27th (THIS FRIDAY!!!) but in the run up to Cyber Weekend they already have amazing offers and deals which you can shop here.

As it is Christmas season now too I also took advantage of being in London as there is no prettier place this time of year... so as you can see I was pretty snap happy with all the Christmasness that was going on around me. Popped over to Covent Garden to do a little bit of shopping, eating and drinking. I have to say how absolutely beautiful it is at Christmas. Can you tell i'm Christmas mad?? Also went over to Leicester Square on the last night where I discovered the most amazing thing in my life so far... a Haagen Dazs restaurant?! How have I only just discovered this? Have I been living under a rock? So many questions! I seriously recommend you go if you haven't already - wow just wow!

So to sum up I have been pretty busy but if you don't already then follow my Instagram (amber_perry) if you want to keep up with what I'm doing, where I am and also updates on posts and exciting things to come :) Also these pictures were just taken on my iPhone so apologies that the images aren't the greatest quality. I need to invest in a smaller camera!

Love Amb xo

Faux Fur Collar Coat: Primark (last year, similar here)
Studded Heels: ASOS (sold out, similar here)






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Want That Wardrobe | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig