Monday 12 October 2015

Seasonal Pieces






So a few weeks ago I was very kindly sent some items from ForeverModo. They are a new brand and they caught my eye on Instagram where I kept seeing their items popping up on celebs such as Jess Wright, Chloe Lewis and Louise Thompson. They sent out two pieces, one of which you may have seen on my Instagram if you follow me on there and that was a gorgeous suede feel shirt dress which I have practically lived in since I received it! I was also then sent this lovely Mustard high neck knitted dress. Mustard being another one of my favourite colours for Autumn... It's a sleeveless mini dress with a ribbed effect, really lovely on and the fabric is high quality, you wouldn't need to wear anything underneath as it is so thick, which makes it perfect for Autumn. 

Check out their website for more pieces like this....http://www.forevermodo.com/

Duster: Primark (similar here)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Want That Wardrobe | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig