Monday 30 November 2015

Layering






Winter is all about layering, and I have found the perfect layering piece in this waterfall sleeveless jacket from Miss Pap! It's perfect for building up an outfit as it can be worn open to not completely cover the details of the outfit but to add some warmth.  I'm also crazy about these knee high boots from Little Mistress... I've been practically living in my black ones so I wanted to find a similar pair in a different shade. They are a bit pricey but you really do get what you pay for with boots, I think you should always spend a little more if you are after a pair to last you a long time.

Love Amb xo

Share:

1 comment

  1. You look amazing! Love the mixture of textures in your outfit as it adds such a nice touch to a monochrome look, especially your leather skirt
    Want to follow eachother? Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete

© Want That Wardrobe | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig