Sunday 1 November 2015

Feathers And Lace \\ Lucy Mecklenburgh For PLT








I can't believe today is the 1st of November (shocked face emoji) this year has just flown, in 2 months time it will be my 1 year anniversary for my blog! I just can't believe it! So now that we are in November, winter is officially upon us... So an all black OOTD is definitely suitable. Pretty Little Thing very kindly sent out a piece from Lucy Mecklenburgh's new collection... This is her second collection with PLT and if you haven't had a look yet then you really need to! She has extremely pretty pieces with lots of detailing. I absolutely love feathers on clothing I can't help buy buy everything with feathers on!! This blazer is so perfect for over the festive season you could dress it down with ripped boyfriend jeans or dress it up like I have with these flared trousers which are also from the Lucy Meck collection. I wanted to add a little more detail with this lace bralet from New Look to just finish off the look. 

To shop the Lucy Meck collection click here

Share:
© Want That Wardrobe | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig