Thursday 5 November 2015

Oversized Coats







Happy 5th November!

I'm far too excited about it being Bonfire Night... Someone hand me a sparkler ASAP. But anyway on to today's post and a cute little Autumn OOTD for you. Oversized coats are the one, there's nothing like feeling cosy and comfortable through the colder months... This one from New Look is one of those go-to coats that you will find yourself picking out day after day, look how chic it makes a simple outfit like this look. Also I am really loving these mini bags at the moment, I want a mini tote next!

Enjoy your evening :) Amb xo

Share:

2 comments

  1. I love this outfit! I just bought a similar coat and this has given me an idea of what to wear it with :)

    Lois | A Worthy Trend

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you! So glad my outfit gave you some inspo :) xx

    ReplyDelete

© Want That Wardrobe | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig