Sunday 29 November 2015

It's Sequin Time








Now that the last weekend of November is here, it is finally time to grab that faux fur and put your sequins on as the Christmas party season is upon us! I'm hoping to get a few party looks up for anyone who is in need of some inspo as I have seen so many gorgeous things about already. This A/W, bronze has made it's mark in the Metallics world and is pretty much everywhere, I love anything Metallic so the more the merrier in my view! I love to mix sequins with soft fabrics such as faux suede and velvet which is what I have gone for on this look with this high waisted velvet skort, it's super soft and super comfy! This jacket is life also, how gorgeous is it! Don't forget as it's Cyber weekend Missguided have 25% off every single thing today so get shopping!!

Love Amb xo


Share:

2 comments

  1. Do you have any tips for people starting a fashion blog!
    Kirstie xx
    Www.avvrage.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey lovely :)

      Well to be honest I still feel like a newbie even though I'm coming up to my one year anniversary as you constantly learn things about blogging every day you do it. Only advise I have is to completely throw yourself in to it, it's one of those things where you only learn as you are actually doing it! Always be yourself don't try to copy another blog just always stay true to you and what you want your blog to be about! And to enjoy it! If you don't enjoy it then you will never stick to it as it is hard work so you have to really want to do it :) xx

      Delete

© Want That Wardrobe | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig