Wednesday 22 April 2015

Springin'








It's so exciting being able to buy some spring pieces to show you now that the weather has decided to sort itself out! I get so excited when I see a tiny bit of sun!! So for a cute spring outfit I've pieced together this gorgeous pleated white midi skirt with a basic crop top. I love midi skirts and one tip I have for short girls is to wear Midi length things.... I always, always steered away from midi length as I'm only 5ft 3 and always thought it would just highlight HOW short I am, but when I miraculously added a midi skirt to my basket for the first time I couldn't believe how tall it made me look! The full pleated style of this one is so flattering for any figure and with a simple leather jacket added for that edge, it just finishes off the look effortlessly. 

Love Amb xo

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Want That Wardrobe | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig