Saturday 25 April 2015

Boohoo Style Icon Challenge - Kylie Jenner








Happy Saturday everyone!!

So this week I have taken part in the Boohoo 'Style Icon' challenge for bloggers. I went with Kylie Jenner (obvs) because I am just as obsessed with her style as I am with her lips! She is the essence of young, edgy and fresh style that I just adore! And Boohoo's pieces are so fitting for that. I just had to have this gorgeous waterfall duster jacket as Kylie wears everything khaki! It's a lighter fabric for more of a spring jacket, perfect for this "in between" weather. Kylie often pairs short shorts with long jackets to bring a glam edge to her day looks and to show off those stunning pins! I saw these shoe boots a while back and as soon as I saw them I instantly thought of Kylie so I had to get them for this shoot, they are SUPER high which I love! Go big or go home!

I hope you like my Kylie Jenner look... all outfit details linked below :)

Love Amb xo

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Want That Wardrobe | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig