Monday 13 April 2015

Sleeveless Chic







Just a quick post for you today because I'm off for a spot of lunch now :) Sorry if you're stuck in a stuffy office whilst reading this.....

But if you follow me on instagram you will have seen I wore this outfit the other day and I just loved it so much I wanted to share it.. I've wanted to buy a sleeveless blazer for ages now! But I get so cold I thought I really can't wear it until the weather gets a little warmer, I think this is the most perfect spring piece! It looks so chic too over something simple like how I have styled it or even just with jeans and a tee.. It's a wardrobe must and this one from River Island is just beautiful! So go and buy it.... cheer up your Monday a little :)

Love Amb xo

Boots: ASOS(sold out similar here)
Bag: ASOS
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Want That Wardrobe | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig