Sunday 20 December 2015

Party With ASOS Red Carpet





Morning everyone! I am soooo hungover!! I'm not complaining though because I had the best night for one of my best friends birthdays so the suffering today is definitely worth it! So the festive activities have officially kicked off! So to make sure you are ready for what you have coming up then I hope you have been following my 5 days of Party! Today is the last day and it's all about ASOS! How stunning is this dress? This is part of their Red Carpet range which if you haven't heard of that before it's basically premium dresses for special occasions! They are high quality and absolutely stunning! The perfect range for if you have a ball, wedding or anything that you need to dress up for! So the range is perfect for New Years Eve!


Here are all of my other favourite pieces from the Red Carpet range...





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Want That Wardrobe | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig