Thursday 10 December 2015

Got Money








Evening everyone!

I have been itching to show you all my new "Got Money" boots from La Moda! I am in love to say the least. I could probably have bought the entire website as they have one of the best ranges of shoes and boots I've seen! These beauties were only £29.99 so they also have a very competitive price range! 

Another item I'm loving at the moment are my ribbed knee jeggings! I am practically living in them, standard behaviour when I find something I love. I have been after a pair of these since Summer ended! They are so thick and warm, I highly highly highly recommend these if you are after a really good pair! 

Hope you have a great weekend! Love Amb x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Want That Wardrobe | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig