Wednesday 16 December 2015

Party With Missguided





Hey everyone!

So Christmas is just around the corner, meaning that the party season of the year is in full swing! I don't know about you but I have so much coming up! Not to mention NYE!! So i've decided that for the next 5 days, I will be putting up Party Looks from my current favourite brands to help you (and I) to find some inspo! 

So today i'm obviously starting with Missguided, as I don't keep quiet on the fact that they are one of my fave brands! They have sooo many great party pieces as always, including this stunning gold fringe cami dress which I have been dying to wear... It is pretty fabulous! 


And here are some of my other favourite pieces from Missguided to get you party ready!

Love Amb xo









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Want That Wardrobe | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig