Friday 6 February 2015

Too Glam To Give A Damn







 I didn't realise just how in love with a jacket I could be.... until now! This open cape blazer from Missguided is just so chic! And pieced together with a white skort makes it so effortlessly glam! I love tailored pieces at the minute... they suit all shapes and sizes so really are a wardrobe must. The shoes are Boohoo, I'm really loving their shoes at the moment, my feet are always so awkward to find a good fitting pair but Boohoo always seem to get it right... they are such good value for money too! And yes... another slogan tee. But this one's the best yet!

Amb xo

Blazer: Missguided (as I linked this I realised it's sold out :( similar cropped blazer linked instead)
Share:

2 comments

  1. Loving this!


    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Love your blog just took a look xxx

      Delete

© Want That Wardrobe | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig