Wednesday 4 February 2015

Faux Real








This coat has been my biggest bargain find of 2015! I managed to grab this for £25 in Primark... Faux real?! It's such a beautiful coat, I wanted a camel colour one for ages and when I saw this I just couldn't believe the quality of it. I'm not sure whether you can still get it in the shops as there were very few left.. however I've found one almost identical from New Look AND it's in the sale! These faux leather jeans are one of my fave winter staples.. they are perfect for nights out with cropped fluffy jumpers or for a glammed up day time look like mine..

Amb xo 

Coat: Primark (new look one here)




Share:

2 comments

  1. Love this style and I really like how you went for faux leather & fur instead of real one :) It shows how one can look amazing with cruelty-free fashion as well x

    Aniqa Dreams

    ReplyDelete

© Want That Wardrobe | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig