Saturday 14 February 2015

Be My Valentine...








Happy Valentines Day everyone!!

I wanted to bring you a show stopper for Valentines and it had to either be red or pink... That's the rules on Valentines! So here it is... This stunning jumpsuit is from Topshop! I am obsessed with this plunge neckline on jumpsuits that is everywhere at the moment, it's so glam and has that WOW-factor. The material is strong and structured, really good quality and sits nice. I am short so could have done with this in petite as it is slightly long on the legs... but this is the standard size, it also comes in tall! This comes in at £60 - so a slight dent in the purse BUT I have managed to find nearly the exact same over on AX Paris for £35 so I have linked both below.... Treat yourselves! It is Valentines Day after all <3

Love Amb xo

Jumpsuit: Topshop (AX Paris one here)
Clutch: Missguided (sold out similar here)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Want That Wardrobe | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig