Tuesday 29 March 2016

Venice // Seconda Parte








So I realise that it has nearly been a month since the first post of our Venice trip but as I explained I have had a manic month... so here it is! Putting these pictures up seriously depresses me. I can't explain how much I want to go back :(:(:( The second day of our trip to this beautiful city was spent mainly eating and shopping... errrrmm pretty much the same as the first then! But we had a good old mooch around the famous shopping streets of Venice which house all of the designer brands. Even though it was window shopping it's still good fun to have a look around and in such beautiful surroundings it was pretty much a perfect day for a fashion freak like me. We also had the most amazing lunch in this gorgeous pizzeria which was my first pizza of the trip! I have to say I have never had such a delicious pizza in my life... but then what else would you expect from Italy!



 The Outfit....














Evening Outfit...

Shoes: Missguided

In the evening we then went to a beautiful restaurant in San Marco where we indulged in a 3 course meal and plenty of cocktails. It was delicious! I even tried Carpaccio for the first time (by mistake) but it was sooo good and since I have been buying packs of it!


TAKE ME BACK!!!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Want That Wardrobe | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig