Friday 25 March 2016

Keeping It Simple





Hey Everyone!

It's so good to be back shooting some outfit posts! I am so sorry for my complete lack this month, I've had our Venice trip as you know and then I had a spout of the flu just before I was due to have my laser eye surgery! Which still went ahead and so i've been off screens for the last week! But I'm back! Hurrah! 

Today's look is exactly what it's called ... simple! I love buying pieces that you can just throw on and mix up to create lots of different looks. I bought this fur gilet back in November last year from Missguided and i'm still obsessing - it isn't available anymore BUT they have it in white and it's now down to £8 in the sale! Trusty black skinnies and comfy trainers are basically life, so this is why this outfit works together so well.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Want That Wardrobe | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig