Friday 19 February 2016

Friday Vibes







Hey everyone!

I've had THE busiest week in work ever so Friday could not have come soon enough.. So I could think of nothing better than Friday chill vibes before a crazy night out tomorrow with the girls ahead of my birthday next week. So today's outfit is all about those Friday Vibes... This padded bomber from Missguided is my new favourite.. It's so warm and wearable! I want to live in it literally. And how about my new Roshe's? I seriously suggest you invest in a pair of these, they're so much nicer than I expected, I am also living in these at the moment perfect for busy days running errands!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend whatever you have planned!

Love Amb xo

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Want That Wardrobe | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig