Thursday 28 January 2016

Extreme Rips





Hey everyone!

Today's look is all about the perfect pair of ripped jeans! They are the ultimate wardrobe essential and just seem to be growing and growing in popularity with women and men everywhere! You can buy a pair of ripped jeans in every shade of denim and every cut possible but getting the right pair can be tricky with so much choice. I have been after a pair with extreme rips recently, but I've found that most I've tried just don't suit my shape. My waist is a lot smaller than my hips so high waist everything is a must for me! This pair from Missguided are the absolute perfect fit and I'm SO happy I found a pair I love! I've styled these with heels, hoops and a cute asymmetric jumper for the perfect date night look. All items linked below.

Love Amb xo


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Want That Wardrobe | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig