Thursday 1 October 2015

Autumn Vibes With Boohoo







Hey everyone!

I can't tell you how happy I am that Autumn is upon us.... Don't get me wrong I love me a bit of sun but the Autumn and Winter months are definitely my favourite for fashion. I'm all about cosy knits and chunky boots! So with that being said there is no better site for Autumn essentials than Boohoo.. I always update my wardrobe when the season changes, but buying jumpers, coats and that sort of thing can work out very expensive. Boohoo, however, have THE best range of knits for such affordable prices. So when they emailed me to see if I would be interested in a collaboration last week, it couldn't have been better timing!!

I chose this gorgeous faux suede A-line skirt as I love to buy pieces that I can style differently each time I wear them. Skirts are so versatile, especially when it gets colder and you can start adding layers to your outfits. Today I have styled it with my new thigh highs from River Island which are again faux suede, and a chunky high neck cropped jumper for an effortless day time look. 

And just to make your day even better.. Boohoo have 20% off Autumn wardrobe essentials with code FALLIN

Love Amb xo

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Want That Wardrobe | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig