Saturday 17 January 2015

Grey's The New Black







Hey guys! 
So for my first ever post I just had to incorporate my fave, fave colour - grey!! I love everything grey and I especially love my new grey missguided cut out boots that I managed to get myself in the Sale!! Yeah you heard it right.... So for today's look I've teamed together all those gorgeous autumn/winter tones that I feel really suit my skin tone... Capes are one of my faves at the mo too as they just go with everything! Layered up with ripped jeans and topped off with a big floppy hat for perfect day time vibes!

I hope you love

Amb xo

                             Jeans: ASOS (now in the sale!!!)
Bag: River Island (sold out similar here)
Keyring: River Island (sold out similar here)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Want That Wardrobe | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig